About Me

My photo
I love the Lord. I attend Gulf Coast Assembly of God church in North Port, FL. My husband Carl and I have lived in Florida for 6 yrs. We are originally from Long Island, NY. We have 2 dogs, 2 beautiful kitties and 2 birds.. My heart belongs to the Lord...He is my best friend, my daddy. He has brought me from the pits of hell and brought me to the beautiful works of his world. I thank God everyday for what he has done in me and thru me and he keeps me growing everyday,I love the journey he has me on and i wake each morning excited to see what he has for me. I wake in the morning and the first thing I say is "Thank you Lord for this day that you have given me. Let me do what you want me to do. When I hear your voice speak to me saying "FOLLOW ME" let me always be obedient." My hearts desire is to reach Women from all over the country and locally. I am active in our Womens Ministry. It is such a blessing that we have such a wonderful Womens Ministry. Our women know that we have all been thru lifes UPS AND DOWNS and TOGETHER we lift each other up and encourage each other....

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOMEN ARE IMPORTANT IN GODS KINGDOM...

Good Morning Ladies,

What a BEAUTIFUL morning GOD has given us TODAY. Let's ENJOY and BASK in HIS PRESENCE and in the BEAUTY that Our Father has bestowed on us.

From Daily Heartlight.org

Acts 17:4

"Some of the Jews were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, as did a large number of God-fearing Greeks and not a few prominent woman."

THOUGHT:
Women have always played an important role in the work of God. This was especially true in Macedonia (Phillippi. Thessalonica and Berea) in the first century. In each of these places, many of the leading women of the community were touched by the Gospel. We know they played important roles in supporting the missionary enterprise (Lydia) and sharing the Gospel with those around them (Euodia and Syntyche). Why not take time today to let a godly woman in your congregation know how important she is to the Lord's work and to you.

PRAYER:
Almighty God, thank you for godly women of Faith. Bless them and their service and make it powerful and effective to your glory. In Jesus' name I pray. amen

MY PERSONAL THOUGHT:
God is raising His daughters to become MIGHTY WOMEN OF GOD. He is RAISING each of us to become WARRIORS in this DAY, TIME AND ERA. He is EQUIPPING us with His word, His presence, His actions. He is TELLING us, "COME, NOW IS THE TIME" I have picked YOU for "SUCH A TIME AS THIS." there is a STRONG anointing on each of us, that the Lord has placed upon us. Are you ready to become that all MIGHTY AND IMPORTANT daughter of GODS KINGDOM? Just like the mighty women of the Bible. WE are GODS WARRIORS. It's time to bring FORTH what Our Father gives us to share.

We all dont have the same "Calling" or "Gift"....but, we have one very important thing in common and that is WE ARE WOMEN OF GOD AND WE ARE IMPORTANT.

As I was reading this, again this morning, its similiar to yesterdays entry. God is confirming to us that We need to go out there as WOMEN and do what God has called us to do. We ALL have something to share in HIS KINGDOM.

All our women are important to us in our churches. It says in todays passage, "take time to let a godly woman know how important she isto the Lords' work and to you.

The word "Missionary" stayed in my mind during this passage. I would like to take this opportunity to tell a wonderful Women of God how special she is and how proud we are of her as she steps out for God in the Missions Field.

Jana Kozicova. Beautiful women of God. Beautiful on the outside and even more beautiful on the inside where it counts the most. Jana is a beautiful creative dancer for the Lord. She has such a beautiful heart for our women. She has taught our young girls and our women the art of worshipping the Lord in dance.

Recently God has called Jana and her husband to the mission field. God has called her to the Slavic nation. I say the Czech Republic because thats what I know it as. God has called her to go and bring the lost souls to Him. Going into a nation that so many don't know the word of God. I commend Jana, for being obedient to what the Lord has called her to do. We are all going to miss Jana. Her sweet spirit. Her sweet dancing for the Lord. Her teaching of who God truly is. She will be leaving her "legacy" for us to continue. In the days ahead, I ask that you pray for Jana and her husband. That their needs are met. That as they begin their journey, that any obstacles they may come upon, that the Lord just pushes them aside as they do the work that HE HAS CALLED THEM TO DO.

So ladies, you see God does see us as IMPORTANT. He wants us to do what HE has called us to do. Right now, you may not know what that "calling" is. Don't worry, God our Father, will let you know when He knows you are ready to do HIS work, HIS plan.

He has a PLAN, PURPOSE and DESTINY for each of you. Young women of God, LISTEN UP GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOU!!! HE IS RAISING YOU UP!!! DON'T BE DEAF TO THE WORDS HE IS SPEAKING TO YOU....DON'T BE BLIND BY THE THINGS HE IS PUTTING IN FRONT OF YOU.....SEEK HIM, BELIEVE HIM, TRUST HIM AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OBEY HIM....and HE WILL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART.

For the "older" women and I use that word very loosely. Never think that you are too OLD to do something for the KINGDOM OF GOD. It's the "OLDER" women who have maturity, experience to teach those around them. Let GOD GUIDE YOU, DIRECT YOU into the place where HE wants YOU to be.

LADIES LET'S GO!!! ITS TIME TO BECOME WARRIORS FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!!!! ARE YOU READY!!! I SAY, ARE YOU READY!!!

I love you all and pray that you have a blessed day today!!!

In His Love,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment