About Me

My photo
I love the Lord. I attend Gulf Coast Assembly of God church in North Port, FL. My husband Carl and I have lived in Florida for 6 yrs. We are originally from Long Island, NY. We have 2 dogs, 2 beautiful kitties and 2 birds.. My heart belongs to the Lord...He is my best friend, my daddy. He has brought me from the pits of hell and brought me to the beautiful works of his world. I thank God everyday for what he has done in me and thru me and he keeps me growing everyday,I love the journey he has me on and i wake each morning excited to see what he has for me. I wake in the morning and the first thing I say is "Thank you Lord for this day that you have given me. Let me do what you want me to do. When I hear your voice speak to me saying "FOLLOW ME" let me always be obedient." My hearts desire is to reach Women from all over the country and locally. I am active in our Womens Ministry. It is such a blessing that we have such a wonderful Womens Ministry. Our women know that we have all been thru lifes UPS AND DOWNS and TOGETHER we lift each other up and encourage each other....

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Woman of Welcoming Words.....

"Let the words of Christ live in your hearts and make you wise. Use His words to teach and counsel each other. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And whatever you do or say, let it be as a representative of the Lord Jesus." Colossians 3:16-17 NLT

This is something I begin each day praying, "Lord let your words live in my heart today, so that I can share them with others who need to hear your word."

I love sharing the word of God with those around me. I love to "sing" worship songs with those around me. Sometimes its just my cockatoo Apache, my lab Fudge and the rest of my zoo, but they enjoy the sound of the music and watching mommy as she worships the King. Fudge just lays on the couch with her KONG and Apache has started picking up the melody of THE NAME OF THE LORD IS MY STRONG TOWER....lol...they even listen when I'm reading a devotional or my bible. Its like I'm reading them a bedtime story. Even Precious my Pomeranian and kitties Boo Boo and Ziggy come and curl up with me.

I say all this to bring up the next point. I wish sometimes people were as easy to speak to about Gods word as it my zoo. I have friends who enjoy listening when I tell them God has something special for you, you just have to be patient. Then there are others who just roll their eyes at me and look at me like I have 2 heads. Its those who do that, that make me want to soak into them some more. If I have a friend going thru something and I say to them "No weapon against you shall prosper" "I walk by Faith and not by Sight." they look at me, study me and then absorb what I have just said to them. I don't say this just to hear myself talk. God gives me these words to share with them.

People will see your heart. They will notice a certain expression. Its then, that God is saying, "Be my vessel and share my word." I so love those times.

I sing Praises to a Father who loves me more than life itself. I sing Praises to a Father, who listens to me when noone else will. I sing Praises to a Father who knows that I love HIM more than anything on this earth. I sing Praises to GLORIFY MY FATHER, WHO DESERVES THIS AND SO MUCH MORE.....

Always have a kind word ready. You never know, that one kind word could be the ONE word that someone needed to hear.

So, as you begin each day, remember to always hold Gods word in your heart to share with someone else. Sing a Hymn of Praise and Thanksgiving to Our Father, who loves us so much, that He gave His Life for us.

A WORTHY THOUGHT:
KIND WORDS CAN BE SHORT AND EASY TO SPEAK.
BUT THEIR ECHOES ARE TRULY ENDLESS. Mother Teresa

Blessings to you all and may the Love of God be with you forever...

In His Love,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment