About Me

My photo
I love the Lord. I attend Gulf Coast Assembly of God church in North Port, FL. My husband Carl and I have lived in Florida for 6 yrs. We are originally from Long Island, NY. We have 2 dogs, 2 beautiful kitties and 2 birds.. My heart belongs to the Lord...He is my best friend, my daddy. He has brought me from the pits of hell and brought me to the beautiful works of his world. I thank God everyday for what he has done in me and thru me and he keeps me growing everyday,I love the journey he has me on and i wake each morning excited to see what he has for me. I wake in the morning and the first thing I say is "Thank you Lord for this day that you have given me. Let me do what you want me to do. When I hear your voice speak to me saying "FOLLOW ME" let me always be obedient." My hearts desire is to reach Women from all over the country and locally. I am active in our Womens Ministry. It is such a blessing that we have such a wonderful Womens Ministry. Our women know that we have all been thru lifes UPS AND DOWNS and TOGETHER we lift each other up and encourage each other....

Monday, July 18, 2011

SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORKMANSHIP

Jeremiah 18:3-4  "Then I went down to the potters house, and there he was, making something at the wheel.  And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter, so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make."

Just like the Potter's hand, God has wonderfully and uniquley made each one of us. 

He has taken a "BROKEN" vessel (thats US) and molded and shaped us into a BEAUTIFUL work of ART.

Everyday He is molding us and shaping us to be more like Him. To be more Christ like.  He molds us into the daughters He wants us to be.  Thru this process, as He is molding us and shaping us, He is also PREPARING our hearts.  Hearts that are to be pure and loving. Hearts that seek Him. ("Seek Him with all your heart." ).  Hearts that will not become hardened by earthly things.

Each morning when I awaken and I see the sun shining and hear the birds singing, I thank My Father, for giving me another day.  Another day for Him to continue to mold me and shape me.

I encourage you ladies, let GOD continually MOLD YOU AND SHAPE YOU.  Let Him work in you, just as that Potter did with that piece of Miry Clay. From a dry piece of clay, with water, molding and shaping a beautiful POT was made.

Let the word of God flow from your hearts, like flowing water from a stream. Let His word always be on your lips.

Each of us comes from a "PAST."  but, our Father has brought you out of that "PAST."  Just keep saying, "Father, keep molding me. Keep shaping me.  Help me each day, to become more like you." I was once that miry clay, but not anymore.

Father, you hear the cries of these womens hearts. Lord, I pray a blessing over each one of them.  That they will SEEK YOU FIRST.  That their desire is to become more like you.  Give them pure hearts.  Just as the Potter molded the clay, mold each one of them into what you want them to be.  Lord, be with each lady today.  Protect them where protection is needed.  Touch the bodies of those who are ill.  Heal them super naturally as only you can do.  Father, I thank you for what you are doing in all of us. Lord, I thank you, for taking me from the ashes of this world and bringing beauty into my life.  Thank you for continually blessing me.  Lord, let me be a vessel of yours. Lord, in your wonderful and glorious name we pray. amen

"I AM BUT THE CLAY, I GIVE MY LIFE TO THE POTTERS HAND."

Ladies, I love you and pray that you have a have a blessed Monday.

In His Love
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment